If you are someone who loves the season of Fall, you might just be chomping at the bit to go out and do some Fall themed dates to set experience the sweater weather love. As some might say, its cuffing season, and in case you are unsure of any Fall date ideas, maybe this list will help get some ideas flowing! Who doesn’t love a good date in the autumn weather.
- Coffee date in your favorite cafe. – While this might not be the most adventurous idea, its a solid choice for those who are not a fan of the cold. Time to bust out those Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Movie Marathon. – There is nothing like watching some classic movies with your significant other while snuggled up under a warm blanket. It feels like Harry Potter season, but if you’d like to stay on theme for Halloween, Netflix has no shortage of that.
- Bake and Make. – There is something about the Fall season that makes us want to bake pies and cakes, and make some arts and crafts. Time to pull out that old family recipe and get cooking!
- Pumpkin Patch. – This is so much more authentic and meaningful, to pick out your own pumpkin at your local pumpkin patch rather than buying pumpkins from the store. Take your date and enjoy the company and pick out some pumpkins!
- Haunted House. – Get spooked in a haunted house together! There is something about holding hands in a scary setting that creates lasting memories, and a few jump scares along the way that you can laugh about later.
- Bike or Hike. – Ride the greenbelt and listen to the sound of crunching leaves, or get up early and watch the sunrise at camels back while sipping on warm drink.
Regardless of which idea you go with, Fall date ideas are always fun and a great way to create some lasting memories. Maybe getting lost in a corn maze is your style, or inviting some friends over and having a bonfire is the way you celebrate the beginning of the holiday season.